Frequently Asked Questions
If you choose UK Standard Delivery:
- It costs £ 4.10
- Your parcel will arrive within 2/3 working days (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays) after you place your order
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 6:30pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you’re not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries are not made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
If you choose International Delivery:
- It costs £ 8.00
- International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your order.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
- Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies and charges vary widely from country to country – we’d recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Where customs charges are due, this may impact the time it takes your parcel to reach you.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
- Please note that we base our delivery timeframes around the UK calendar, which means that during the UK bank holiday period, you’ll need to add an additional 1 working day to your estimated delivery time for each UK bank holiday.
****Please keep in mind that UK Bank Holidays are not counted as a working day in our delivery timeframes.
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
Click the “My account / Order Status” link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed. Then click the “Change quantities / Cancel orders” link to find and edit your order. Please note that once an order has begun processing or has shipped, the order is no longer editable.
UK & International Customers
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- You can return any item for a refund, or you can exchange it for a different size or colour within 15 days of receiving your original order.
- If you’d like to return your item for an exchange of its size or colour, we’ll send your replacement to the default delivery address on your account. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click ‘edit’ below your Address Book (remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done).
- We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items. Please do not remove the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns. Returns to us need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- Any questions just pop us an email info@SummerPassionForBikinis.com
Will you refund me my delivery charge?
- We will usually refund you what you paid for your order but not the delivery charge.
- This is unless your order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, or the entire order was faulty or incorrect.
Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
Backordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock, but as soon as they do, we will be able to ship the item to you.
It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!